Activity First Aid Courses are suitable for anyone responsible for taking groups of people on activity outings such as outdoor walks or bike rides. The course teaches the skills needed to deal with first aid emergencies.
The Activity First Aid Course is a combination of classroom based learning and also hands on practical instruction.
Successful candidates will gain Activity First Aid Certification valid for three years issued by Qualsafe.
Get Your Activity First Aid Certificate Quickly & Without Breaking The Bank
Without your activity first aid certificate you won’t be able to work. You need it but you have a few concerns . . .
- Are you worried about the cost of the course and need to make sure you get the training at the lowest price on the market?
- Have you concerns about what will happen in the unlikely event you fail the course?
- Do you need your certification issuing quickly?
How would you like it if we said we can offer you some guarantees . . .
- We guarantee to
matchbeat any price offered by our competitors!
- We guarantee to help you pass with free one to one coaching and free retests if needed to get the certification you need.
- We guarantee to request your certification the same day!
Activity First Aid Information
Activity First Aid Courses are two day courses and can be held at our bespoke training centres or at your premises.
A certificate, valid for three years and recognised by the Health & Safety Executive, is awarded to each candidate who reaches the required standard.
What does the Activity First Aid Course cover?
The course covers how to deal with conditions specific to leisure and sporting activities and the outdoors.
- Communication and casualty care
- Looking after yourself
- Emergencies in public
- Extremes of temperature
- Recognition and treatment of low blood sugar
- Role of the first aider in a group setting
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty
- Fainting, bites and stings, sprains and strains
- Head injuries, chest pains and shock
- Recognition and treatment for meningitis, poisons, seizures and stroke
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries.
Who are Activity First Aid Courses for?
This course is suitable for members and leaders of activity and youth groups.
If under the age of 16, you must attend with a responsible adult member of the family or guardian (two young people per adult).
How long does the Activity First Aid Course last?
Our Activity First Aid Course is a 2 day course.
How is the course assessed?
End of course candidate review is carried out by independent, external assessors through written, practical and oral assessment. Certificates are valid for three years.
Choose from any of the course dates below to book your course.
|Birmingham Office||18th May||8:30am - 4:30pm||£150.00||12 places available!|
|Wolverhampton Office||18th May||8:30am - 4:30pm||£150.00||12 places available!|
|Nottingham Office||18th May||8:30am - 4:30pm||£150.00||12 places available!|
|Bristol Office - Citibase||22nd Jun||8:30am - 4:30pm||£150.00||12 places available!|
|Nottingham Office||22nd Jun||8:30am - 4:30pm||£150.00||12 places available!|
|Coventry Office||28th Jun||8:30am - 4:30pm||£150.00||12 places available!|
|Manchester Office||28th Jun||8:30am - 4:30pm||£150.00||12 places available!|
|Birmingham Office||29th Jun||8:30am - 4:30pm||£150.00||12 places available!|
If you are unsure of which course you need or you just want some advice then please call any of our training centres and speak to one of our training consultants.