Childcare Recruitment Agency Specialists
Our policy is to recruit qualified, experienced candidates in the childcare sector. Childcare applicants will undergo rigorous interviewing. This ensures that the highest calibre only are recruited, and enables us to supply professionally qualified nursery nurses, nursery assistants, family support workers, classroom assistants and play workers on both temporary and permanent assignments to day nurseries, early learning centres, after school clubs and creches, private business and public organisations.
We understand the problems that you can be faced with your staffing. Sickness and illness, maternity leave and unfilled positions all mean one thing, you need childcare professionals to cover these positions usually on a temporary basis and at short notice. We can help you.
Why Use Le Breton Recruitment?
- All of our dedicated childcare recruitment consultants have a wealth of experience in sourcing and supplying childcare staff. With experience in the childcare sector we can ensure we send the right person for the post first time, every time.
- Our office opening hours are 7.30am – 6.00pm, and we provide a 24-hour on call monitoring service allowing us to take bookings and fill vacancies even if our office is closed.
- Bookings are responded to promptly and childcare and support staff are sourced using a fine balance of location and experience to enable a fast response with the right candidate first time round.
- We have childcare staff ready to start work today.
Vetting and Compliance
At Le Breton we make sure that we check all statutory compliance requirements. All childcare staff are vetted to the very highest level with all possible checks being performed before they are allowed to work. Once they have started work, we seek feedback from our clients to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Enhanced portable DBS disclosure checks.
- Disqualification declaration form completed.
- All interviews for registrations are held face to face.
- Original photo id verification checks.
- Minimum two written references obtained.
- Original qualification documents verified and checked.
- Safeguarding children and paediatric first aid trained.
Additionally all childcare staff will be issued with Le Breton uniform and photo id.
A Recruitment Agency You Can Trust
Service and quality are the two main ingredients that have given us the success within this sector and make Le Breton the childcare recruitment agency of choice. We are able to provide high quality childcare agency staff on both a short term or permanent basis.
By providing both quality candidates, and giving an unrivalled service, it has differentiated Le Breton from our competitors. We will leave you feeling relieved to deal with a company that truly cares about your needs.
For more information on our services or to place a booking contact one of our specialists childcare consultants who have over 20 years experience within childcare recruitment. Telephone 0121 333 5436 and ask for Jenn, Mike or Perry.