Education Recruitment Agency Specialists
As specialists in the education employment sector we pride ourselves on the fresh and individual approach we take towards educational recruitment. Since Le Breton established their supply teaching and education support staff department we have worked tirelessly to establish our reputation as being honest, efficient and above all a reliable supplier of quality supply teachers and education support workers.
We understand the problems that you can be faced with with your staffing. Sickness and illness, maternity leave and unfilled positions all mean one thing, you need teaching and eduction support staff to cover these positions usually on a temporary basis and at short notice. We can help you.
Why Use Le Breton Recruitment?
- All of our dedicated education recruitment consultants have a wealth of experience in sourcing and supplying teachers and support staff ensuring we send the right person for the post first time, every time.
- Our office opening hours are 7.30am – 6.00pm, and we provide a 24-hour on call monitoring service allowing us to take bookings and fill vacancies even if our office is closed.
- Bookings are responded to promptly and teachers and support staff are sourced using a fine balance of location and experience to enable a fast response with the right candidate first time round.
- We have teachers and education support workers ready to start work today.
Vetting and Compliance
Ethics and compliance are as important to us as they are to you. At Le Breton we make sure we fulfil statutory compliance requirements. Our supply teachers are vetted to the very highest level and are subjected to rigorous checks before they are allowed to work.
Once they have started work, they are continuously checked and references sought at regular intervals so we can secure accurate feedback of their work with us directly from the clients they have been or are working with.
- CRB checks conducted every 2 years.
- CRB Portability only accepted with 12 months of CRB issue.
- List 99 checks conducted every 3 months.
- We hold face to face interviews for all registrations.
- Take copies of photo ID i.e. passport, driving licence etc at registration.
- All qualifications are verified by seeing and copying original documents.
- We seek references (not older than 2 years) from the last employer and ensure that at least one is school based.
A Recruitment Agency You Can Trust
It may be a cliché to say that our greatest asset is our people but it’s also true. Our seasoned consultants are professionals, and successful because they too have maintained a high quality of discernment when procuring teaching staff.
We supply teachers throughout the sphere of education to include nursery support staff and teaching assistants in primary schools through to teaching assistants, teachers and heads of departments within the secondary and further education sector.
We believe, that our clients have their individual and specific requirements in terms of staffing and that is why we prepare and present a tailored solution for all our clients, responding to their needs for staff on a day to day, long term or permanent basis.
By providing both quality candidates, and giving an unrivalled service, it has differentiated Le Breton from our competitors. We will leave you feeling relieved to deal with a company that truly cares about your needs.
For more information on our services or to place a booking contact one of our specialists education recruitment consultants who have over 20 years experience within Education Recruitment. Telephone 0121 333 5436 and ask for Liz or Jenn.