The Hand Arm Vibration Training Course is designed to provide all of the information you need to minimise the risk of exposure to harmful vibration levels to anyone working with equipment that causes a vibration.
The Hand Arm Vibration training course (HAV’s) is delivered by our highly qualified and experienced instructors, in an interactive and engaging manner.
Certification issued to successful candidates.
Get Your Hand Arm Vibration Certification Quickly & Without Breaking The Bank
Without your Hand Arm Vibration certification you won’t be able to work. You need it but you have a few concerns . . .
- Are you worried about the cost of the course and need to make sure you get the training at the lowest price on the market?
- Have you concerns about what will happen in the unlikely event you fail the course?
- Do you need your certification issuing quickly?
How would you like it if we said we can offer you some guarantees . . .
- We guarantee to
matchbeat any price offered by our competitors!
- We guarantee to help you pass with free one to one coaching and free retests if needed to get the certification you need.
- We guarantee to request your certification the same day!
Hand Arm Vibration Training Course Information
The new regulations in Control of Vibration at Work act Regulations 2005. The new regulations impose strict new limits on the length of time employers can expose workers to vibration and employers will be liable to criminal prosecution if the regulations are ignored.
The Hand Arm Vibration Training Course will raise awareness to the operator/employer on how to prevent Hand Arm Vibration (HAV).
During this Hand Arm Vibration Training Course staff will learn to:
- Provide training on health risks and the safe use of equipment.
- Assess the risk of the health of employees and plan for its control.
- Manage the risk by measuring the vibration on all you’re machines.
- Provide suitable equipment.
- Maintain equipment.
- Provide health surveillance for you’re employees where risks cannot be completely eliminated.
- Provide reports to the relevant authorities of cases of HAVS.
- Consult with you’re H & S representative on your proposal to deal with vibration.
- Describe and discuss the medical condition and assess the groups at risk.
- The best ways of avoiding HAVS
- Correct clothing – gloves
- The correct way to hold and operate machinery.
- Which workers are at risk.
- Which tools are at risk.
All of our courses can be tailored to fit your business and individual needs. Our training courses can be held at our bespoke training centre or at your premises.
This Hand Arm Vibration Training Course is for any personnel involved with any equipment that causes a vibration.
How long does the course last?
1/2 day course.
Choose from any of the course dates below to book your course.
If you are unsure of which course you need or you just want some advice then please call any of our training centres and speak to one of our training consultants.