Cost – £65
Hand Arm Vibration Training Courses
The new regulations in Control of Vibration at Work act Regulations 2005. The new regulations impose strict new limits on the length of time employers can expose workers to vibration and employers will be liable to criminal prosecution if the regulations are ignored.
The Hand Arm Vibration Training Course will raise awareness to the operator/employer on how to prevent Hand Arm Vibration (HAV).
During this Hand Arm Vibration Training Course staff will learn to:
- Provide training on health risks and the safe use of equipment.
- Assess the risk of the health of employees and plan for its control.
- Manage the risk by measuring the vibration on all you’re machines.
- Provide suitable equipment.
- Maintain equipment.
- Provide health surveillance for you’re employees where risks cannot be completely eliminated.
- Provide reports to the relevant authorities of cases of HAVS.
- Consult with you’re H & S representative on your proposal to deal with vibration.
- Describe and discuss the medical condition and assess the groups at risk.
- The best ways of avoiding HAVS
- Correct clothing – gloves
- The correct way to hold and operate machinery.
- Which workers are at risk.
- Which tools are at risk.
All of our courses can be tailored to fit your business and individual needs. Our training courses can be held at our bespoke training centre or at your premises.
Who are Hand Arm Vibration Training Courses for?
This Hand Arm Vibration Training Course is for any personnel involved with any equipment that causes a vibration.
Please call us on 0121 333 5436 to discuss your requirements.
How long does the course last?
How much does it cost?
£65 per person. Discounts available dependent on numbers.
If you are unsure of which course you need or you just want some advice then please call 0121 333 5436 and ask for Matt.