Le Breton Training offers a variety of health and social care training courses to suit your needs.
Social care covers a wide range of services provided by local authorities and the independent sector to both children and adults in need or at risk. Carers are found working in: care homes, clinics, nursing homes, hospitals, medical practices, and out in the community in the homes of people in need of their help.
Social carers provide such support for people in many and varied situations including
- Older people struggling to cope with their circumstances
- People with mental health problems
- The homeless
- People with learning or physical disabilities
- Those with alcohol or substance misuse
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Those involved in fostering, adoption and child protection
- Young offenders
- Families and carers under pressure
This vast variety of work prompted us to provide accredited general social care courses and selected health and social care courses that offer specialised training.
See our specialised health and social care training courses below.
Moving and Handling Principles
Safe Handling of Medication
Deprivation of Liberties (MCA & DOLS)
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
Data Protection & Confidentiality
Equality & Diversity
Reporting & Recording with Data Protection & Confidentiality
Reporting & Recording