In House Health & Safety Training Saving You Time and Money
We can provide all your First Aid and Health & Safety Training at your premises saving you time and money.
- Save up to 50% on the cost of courses
- We come to your premises saving you time, hassle and money
- Time and date to suit you (including weekends!)
We provide in house training across the whole of the UK
Imagine you could get all your first aid and health and safety training at your own premises. No need to travel and also save money on the cost of the training.
What if we told you we could significantly reduce the hassle and disruption to your business . . .
In addition to saving you money.
We will send one of our certified trainers to deliver the training at your own premises at a time and date to suit you cutting down the costs of the course by up to 50%. (weekend courses also available)
Over 40 In-House Training Courses Available
Popular Courses Include:
First Aid Courses
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Refresher
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Requalification
- Infection Control
- Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Site Safety Plus
- SSSTS Refresher
- SMSTS Refresher
- Asbestos Awareness
- Paediatric First Aid
- Child Protection
- Food Hygiene
- Safeguarding Children
- Fire Marshal
- Manual Handling
This is just a small selection of the courses we have available. Other courses include Manual Handling, Fire Safety, Asbestos Awareness in addition to many more. We can offer in house training on virtually any of our courses. Just give our team a call and we will give you a quote.
Typical saving = 50% reduction for in house training
Save Up To 50% On Your Training Costs
One of our recent clients saved over £5,000, 50% saving by calling us on 0121 333 5436 and letting us provide them with their in-house training.
We guarantee to beat any genuine quote, so just give our team a call for your cost saving quote today!
Take advantage of our in house training delivered at your own premises and save up to 50% on standard open course prices, this doesn't include the additional advantages listed below.
Advantages of In-House Training
We can provide cost effective in-house training at your own premises. This is a fantastic way to provide training for your staff. We can make this training tailor made to suit your requirements i.e. dates and times to ensure you get the maximum benefit.
There are many great benefits and advantages of in-house training, these include
- Training cost savings - Cost per delegate is typically a lot lower than open courses due to the fact we only have to send a trainer to you and avoid many of our other overheads.
- Travel cost savings - In addition to this, you don’t have to pay for the travel and possible accommodation costs to get your employees to the training centre. We find that it is also more productive for your business.
- More focused training - Running an in-house training course for a single client can generally allow the training to be a lot more focused on the specific subjects and skills that are relevant to your business.
- Can use current work examples - Training in-house means the courses can be prepared to fix your individual issues using real life examples and therefore have the most effect.
- Convenience - Organising training for a group of individuals all with their own timetables and responsibilities can be a very difficult task.
- Team building - Having a room full of staff from different departments from your company will encourage team building.
Please feel free to contact our team at Le Breton Training to discuss your in-house requirements.