Le Breton are looking for a Design Manager to oversee the design at a new build hotel in Birmingham. The hotel is at the phase one of the build.
The Design Manager will require the following.
- Manage Information Flow between Subcontractors/Client, Design Team and Site Management.
- Manage Request for Information process
- Manage Technical Submissions Process
- Manage Design deliverables with subcontractor design
- Manage material sample approval process
- Liaise with building control and Planning Authority as required
- Raise any technical queries throughout the package tender process
- Assist in completion of Building Manuals and H&S files
- Attend monthly client progress meetings and offer input into Contractors report.
- Particular Specialities for Contractor Design Portions (CDP)
- Pre-cast external cladding
- Rain screen cladding
- Architectural metal wash
- Curtain walling/ windows
- Stairs and balustrades
- Design co-ordination between adjacent design packages
- M&E coordination (not essential but nice to have)
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, must be fully up today with the UK Building Regulation and worked in the UK for the past 10 years any one below will NOT be accepted for the position.