Le Breton are looking to Recruit a Quality Inspector MUST BE ARCHITECT OR BUILDING SURVEYOR QUALIFIED for a leading construction company in Essex.
- Plan and carryout site quality inspections and compliance checks of recently completed and in progress building works.
- Liaise with and advise the operational teams at site and in the head office regarding compliance with the employer’s requirements and with specifications and related construction details regarding the works being undertaken.
- Liaise with and advise the operational teams at site and in the head office regarding compliance with Building Regulation [and Planning] requirements regarding the works being undertaken.
- Draw attention to areas of potential problems related to activities being undertaken
- Ensure that works are being undertaken to the latest available information
- Provide guidance on, and interpretation of, designer’s details and regulatory requirements.
- Assess works progress as an independent check and report to the Operations Director
- Provide inspection reports for each visit and supplement inspection reports with photographs as appropriate
- Attend and contribute to review meetings of works in progress with the various operational teams
- Keep up to date with all relevant legislation, regulations and technical documentation and apply to the role accordingly.
- Report any health, safety or environmental concerns to the Site and Operational Manager and to the Head of QST
To undertake such other duties and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level or responsibility for this job.