Recruitment Consultant - Construction Perms and Contract - Birmingham
Basic salary 22-30K plus a fantastic OTE and career progression
Our Birmingham branch now seeks the addition of an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Construction desk supplying Temp & Perm staff within the Construction sector.
We are seeking an individual who will thrive on the opportunity to take this market on, make it their own and enjoy the recognition for achieving this. Experience within the Construction sector is not essential but obviously would be an advantage to enable quicker growth. The role is to build relationships with clients and candidates, to provide a superb Recruitment service, placing Construction professionals.
If you have recruitment experience that you feel is related or aligned to this sector, and you have great organisational skills, Excellent client and candidate relationship building skills then this role is for you.
We have been established over 13 years and have quickly became one of the leading recruitment consultancies in the Midlands.
Our success is driven by desire to provide an honest, no nonsense solution to the recruitment problems faced by our clients.
Understanding our clients businesses and their real requirements, gaining the trust of our candidates and producing results for both, quickly and efficiently.
A large part of our success is our ability to forge long term partnerships with clients - demonstrating our ability to continue to provide high quality value adding recruitment services in the long term.
You will have;
- A current track record of working as a 360 Recruiter
- Proven track record of billings & stability
- Proven ability to build & develop client relationships
- Gifted in effectively screening candidates to differentiate between those who are qualified and those who are not.
- Accomplished in sourcing passive candidates who are not on the open market.
- Ambitious, hardworking & self-motivated to succeed in sales where you are measured on results.
- Highly motivated by targets, money & delivering a high level of service.
- Seeking a company where you can make a genuine impact, where career development is taken seriously.
This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career and grow with a succesful business and to really make a name for yourself. Hours of work are 7.30am - 5.30pm