CAD Designer/Technologist required in Bedford
Le Breton are seeking a CAD Designer/Technologist to join there busy team who are an expanding Architecture and Building Surveying team.
We are looking for a committed and ambitious professional to join our Architecture & Building Surveying team, with the potential to play a significant role in the continued growth of the business. Successful applicants will bring experience and enthusiasm along with the following key requirements: -
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office is essential along with an excellent working knowledge of SketchUp and Photoshop. Candidates with Revit experience will be at an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and construction methods.
- Minimum 2/3 years of UK industry experience within a similar position, preferably specialising in detailing and preparing working drawings.
- Strong construction technical/detailing skills and a keen eye for quality design and attention to detail.
- Good experience of measured surveys.
- The ability to deliver a project from survey, sketch scheme through to the detailed design stage and out to tender.
- Excellent communication skills including potential client liaison.
Required licence or certification:
· Full UK Driving Licence
If you feel you have the suitable experience for this role, please contact Mark Nicholls at Le Breton or send a CV to apply today