Le Breton is one of the leading suppliers of temporary and permanent staff within the Childcare and Education sector. We have many positions throughout the West Midlands, specialising in Birmingham & Black Country areas.
We are currently seeking an experienced After School Club Worker for our client based in Handsworth, Birmingham. This job is 5 days a week, Monday – Friday (3.15pm-6.15pm). Term Time Only.
The ideal candidate will have a Full Clean Driving Licence, but this not essential. Must have a good understanding of equal opportunities and conduct yourself in an professional manner. You will need to work well as a team and use your own initiative with a caring nature. Timekeeping is very important for this role as well as confidentiality regarding children and their families.
To be considered for this position the requirements are:-
- Paediatric First Aid (Less than 3 years old)
- Safeguarding Awareness
- 2 years Experience working in Children setting
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- Level 3 in Childcare or above
The benefits of being part of the sucessful team at Le Breton:
- Paid Weekly and Great Pay Rates
- Ongoing temporary and permanent postions
- Le Breton only work with quality Nurseries/Schools with OFSTED good to outstanding grades
- Local Locations
- Offer FREE enhanced Training
Please call Le Breton and ask for Sarah on 0121 333 5436 option 3