Le Breton Services are looking to recruiting Level 3 Teaching Assistants to provide classroom support in a number of Primary Schools in Birmingham.
We require candidates to be flexible with working hours. Assignments can be part time to full time, temporary or permanent; to work in either Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2, and in some cases the possibility of gaining permanent employment initially through temporary contracts.
The role as a Teaching Assistant is extremely valuable and key to the overall learning and development of pupils. The positions would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, fun, and rewarding experience.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Level 3 qualification: Supporting Learning in Schools (or equivalent course).
- Or level 6 qualification: Childhood Studies degree (or equivalent course).
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
- Experience working with children with SEN (an advantage).
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- Current, valid DBS (update service).
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
- Up to date Safeguarding Qualification Lv1.
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
Le Breton Services has an excellent reputation within the Education sector as an employer who listens to what you want, as part of the team you will benefit from:
: A dedicated Education team
: Excellent pay rates
: On going training and updates within the industry
: Exclusive job opportunities
: Travel expenses
: RECOMMEND A FRIEND RECEIVE £50 BONUS
If your a qualified Teaching Assistant who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like a challenge then we would love to hear from you.