Nursery Nurse - West Bromwich
Le Breton Services are seeking to recruit Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to join our successful team working at exceptional childcare settings in West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
How confident are you working with children around the ages of 0-4? Itching to put your phonics skills in to practise?
Do you want a challenge in a nursery near in and around the West Bromwich area?
If so, then keep reading.
Le Breton Services are recruiting for a bank of nursery nurses and support staff to work on a day to day basis in a variety of children/nursery centres and nursery schools. This can give you the opportunity to explore the unique differences each centre hold in order for you to then settle down in to one long term basis.
We need you to be committed to hard work and provide good quality in order for them to help support you on your journey. You will be in a warm and friendly environment, which is perfect for you to develop your skills and experiences.
As a successful candidate you will have:
* Minimum of a level 3 childcare
* Hold Level 2 in Maths & English
* Paediatric First Aid
* Experience working in a nursery
* The ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff
* Clear and strong communication skills
* Commitment to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
* Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
* A friendly, warm and caring personality
* EYFS expert knowledge
* Flexibility to work
* A passion for Early Years, with a desire to develop your career
As part of the Le Breton team you will benefit from:-
Plenty of variety and choice
Excellent rates of pay
Guaranteed Hours every week
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse who is able to enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding yet rewarding environments then we want to hear from you. Simply call our Childcare department on 0121 3335436 or send us your cv.