Le Breton is one of the leading suppliers of temporary and permanent staff within the Childcare and Education sector.
We are currently seeking an energetic Play Leader for a new fun Holiday Club opening in Statford upon Avon in October half term 2017. You must be available to work throughout all school holiday (except Christmas).
To be considered for this position the requirements are:
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare Qualification
- Experience working with children
- Good understanding of children’s play and development needs
- Knowledge of EYFS
- Safeguarding and equal opportunities awareness
- Able to work part of a team and respect confidentiality
This is a great opportunity for someone who is able to easily build positive relationships with children. The holiday club offers a well-designed childcare solution for working parents during the holidays by keeping their children (aged 4-12 years old) entertained with different activities for a full working day.
The benefits of being part of the successful team at Le Breton:
- Paid Weekly and Great Pay Rates
- Ongoing temporary and permanent positions
- Le Breton only work with quality Nurseries/Schools with OFSTED good to outstanding grades
An enhanced DBS and a full Induction to the holiday programme are required
Please apply if you are interested