Fire Marshal Training for Care Homes – RoSPA Approved
The main outcome of this training course is to provide you with the knowledge to carry out the functions of a fire marshal.
Please note, this course also contains all of the content in the Basic Fire Awareness and Fire Extinguisher courses.
This course is a variation on the Fire Marshal course that contains information that is specific to employees of care and residential homes.
All workplaces are required by law to have a sufficient number of fire marshals to deal with fire emergencies fast and effectively.
The course covers fire prevention and the roll of a fire marshal should the building be needed to be evacuated in the case of an emergency.
Other course content included –
- Hazard identification
- Different classifications of fires
- Extinguishers needed to tackle different fires
- Highly competitive rates. Best prices guaranteed!
- Our online courses are interactive and engaging!
- Free trial on all courses, try before you buy!
- We offer discounts for multiple booking!