As you are probably already aware new nursery and pre-school staff will be required to undertake paediatric first aid training for the first time, thanks to new government proposals.
As soon as the new government legislation comes into force all newly qualified staff with a childcare level 2 and 3 qualification must have an emergency paediatric first aid or full paediatric first aid certificate.
We think this is excellent news for all parents, children and anyone working with children. Increased training will give the people working in childcare the skills they need to keep our children safe.
Le Breton offer both Paediatric First Aid Training and Emergency Paediatric First Aid Training. If you are unsure which course you need then please give our training team a call.
Find out which course you need. Call Le Breton:
Paediatric First Aid
This paediatric first aid course is a two day course recommended by OFSTED and designed for people who look after children under the age of eight.
Emergency Paediatric First Aid
This is a one day course and teaches the skills needed to provide support for existing paediatric first aiders that have completed the two day training course.
Why Use Le Breton Training?
- We guarantee to beat any price offered by our competitors!
- We can add course dates to our calendar to suit you. Including weekends!
- Recognised qualification and certification (certified by Qualsafe).
- We can deliver courses at your own premises.
- We guarantee to help you pass with free retests in the unlikely event you don't pass first time.